HOLD THE DATE! THURSDAY 18TH MAY 2017
Yes, it’s that time of the year again when we are planning to recognise and rewards our current stars either on ITEC’s programmes or for supporting learners on their ITEC programmes.
This year our Awards Evening will be held at the Bowers & Pitsea Football Club on Thursday 18th May 2017, 6pm to 9pm. There will be a complimentary buffet available from 6.15pm with the awards ceremony commencing at 7pm. Drinks will be available to purchase from the club bar. We’re also going to set a mini-quiz challenge for each table to enter with a prize for the winners.
Nominations are invited for the following categories:
- Adult Learner of the Year – Awarded for outstanding achievement and effort for over 19 year olds undertaking a part-time course with ITEC (non-apprenticeship courses)
- Employer of the Year – Awarded for outstanding development and support of learners at work
- Line Manager of the Year – Awarded for outstanding support of learners at work
- ITEC Staff Member of the Year – Awarded for providing excellent customer service to learners, staff and employers
- Business Admin Apprentice of the Year – Awarded for outstanding achievement by an
- apprentice undertaking a Business Administration, Using IT or Customer Service apprenticeship
- IT Apprentice of the Year – Awarded for outstanding achievement by an apprentice
- undertaking an IT Professional apprenticeship
- Social Media Apprentice of the Year – Awarded for outstanding achievement by an
- apprentice undertaking the Social Media apprenticeship
- CompTIA learner of the Year – A special award recognising the effort and achievement of learners undertaking CompTIA exams as part of their coursework
- The ‘Malcolm Bridges’ Award – This award is to recognise the achievement and effort of a learner who has overcome barriers or difficulties or gone the extra mile to achieve the outcomes on his/her course
Do you know a shining star who deserves one of our awards? Nominate them now. Go to:
We are looking for sponsors for our awards so if you would like to see your company name and logo on the winners’ trophies, in our awards brochure, on the finalists’ certificates and in the event write-up in the local press, please contact Kirk or Toni to discuss further on 01268 286929 or email email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Come along and join us, Thursday 18th May 2017 6pm at the Bowers & Pitsea Football Club, Crown Avenue, Basildon SS13 2BE – See you there!